Brownie’s Third Lung Diving hookah systems allow multiple divers the freedom to dive without the encumbrance of traditional scuba gear. Whether diving from a boat, a personal water craft, or the beach, the Third Lung offers a compact, light-weight, portable and cost effective solution.
Quite simply, air supplied to one or more divers from a motor driven compressor that stays on the surface - Surface Supplied Air. The oilless compressor pumps clean air through a hose to the diver(s) below. At the end of the hose is a demand regulator, much like a scuba regulator.
· You stay together. Each diver is free to explore, yet stays in contact with their buddy – much safer than diving individually on scuba.
· Less gear to wear. Most people feel that hookah diving is more like snorkeling than scuba diving.
· Less gear to carry. Since the system is built-in you only need your personal gear: mask, snorkel, fins, and suit.
· Our battery systems can support up to 2 divers and run for 1.5-2 hours (depending on battery size and type). With independent batteries, it doesn’t put a strain on your boats power supply.
· It’s ready when you are. It is already built-in so there is no need to worry about stowing. The whole system is already set up, you just flip the switch, throw the hose in the water and jump in. There is nothing more convenient than that!